Home Insurance

Your lender will insist that you have buildings insurance on your property. It is also advisable to insure your contents. We have access to a panel of insurers through Paymentshield and can provide competitive quotes for buildings and contents insurance for your residential or buy to let property. Quotes can include home emergency cover and legal expenses options.

We can also provide a comparison quote to determine whether your existing insurance represents good value for money.



Myers Financial Consultancy Limited is an appointed representative of The Openwork Partnership, a trading style of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The information on this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers in the UK. Website designed and built by Steven Myers